CTX Pool & Patio places great importance on the privacy of the user and therefore respects the law on the protection of privacy on the processing of personal data.
• Protection of privacy
• Your personal information
Protection of privacy
CTX Pool & Patio collects information through your personal data provided and treats them in accordance with the provisions of the laws of The United States of America. The data will be treated as confidential information and are neither exchanged nor leased or sold to third parties except to meet legal obligations and in case of explicit request of the judicial authorities or police.
The information is collected with a view to:
• settle the right of your purchases or orders
• the processing of your online purchases in our computer
• conducting financial accounting by CTX Pool & Patio
• providing the information requested by you
• marketing (customer benefits, direct mail, ...)
You can set your Internet browser so that cookies are not accepted, you receive a warning when a cookie is installed or that the cookies are subsequently deleted from your hard drive. This can be done via the settings of your browser (via the help function). Keep this in mind that some graphic elements may not appear properly, or you will not be able to use certain applications.
Your personal information
You may find yourself, free of charge and upon request, oppose the use of your data for direct marketing. Therefore, you can focus your writing to CTX Pool and Patio, 4687 Johnson Ln #4D, Argyle, TX 76226.
You have a legal right to access and correct personal data.
• You have the option, subject to proof of identity (copy of identity card), via a written, dated and signed request to CTX Pool & Patio, obtain the written communication of your personal data.
• If necessary, you can also ask to correct the data that would be incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant.
• You may request at any time that your personal data is deleted from our file. You can get your concerns to Customer Service email@example.com
The privacy statement is governed by United States law.